Nursing Homes, there is a larger resident capacity compared to Residential Care Homes. Placement Helpers will be happy to orient you and your family about what nursing homes can offer and what makes it ideal for your situation.
In general, nursing homes provide seniors with board and care that includes:
- 3 Meals and Afternoon Snacks
- Mobility Assistance
- 24/7 Security
- 24/7 Care and Supervision
- Care for Incontinent Residents
- Vital Sign Monitoring
- Clothing Care and Laundry
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Transportation Arrangements to Doctor’s Appointment
Ask our team about the most ideal form of care for your loved one or your elderly parent. Call us or send us a message online. We will respond to you as soon as possible.